reyna . siva . herrvena . rachel .

20 October 2009

took photos.. and switching blog:)



OMG! i met him again on diwali! and i am to lazy to tell u what happen.. i took a few photos on the way to penang and here it is:







i am sorry i couldn't take any photos during diwali..i forgot my camera.


AND btw..im switching my blog..I'm too tired to talk about love..bout things that happen in my life..i have decide to switch my whole blog into a fashion spot..i am too tired to talk about the guy I'm in love with,or my stalker who keeps asking me out,or the guy who is ignoring me and thinks he knows alot about love,or about who i hate and stuff like that..i wanna switch everything..


so,im gonna clear my whole room into a fashion spot...clear my whole blog..fix my camera and im gonna start taking photos.till then ..xoxox:)

No comments:

Post a Comment