reyna . siva . herrvena . rachel .

28 March 2010

India trip :)

To be honest ? i didnt like my trip to India .. i was totally sick there and wanted to be back immediately .. it was quite a sad 2 weeks in India .. but hey ! dun forget the idly and thosai that gave me much hope to live on there ! so yeah i didnt take alot of pictures and i have only uploaded less than a quarter of it .. ohhhh btw not to forget the shopping was greattt ! i got my ali baba panths i wanted soooo badly :D


with Selva uncle's family .. the wiffee is soo gorgeous : )




enjoying the space .






haha who can bear the hot sun ?







Sri Bhagavan's bathing room ! im nt a pervert okay ! : )














my my my ali baba panths :) :)





im sorry but i guess im more than retard ! ahahah :)
im sorry but there are more pictures which im nt likely am gonna pose so yeah .. i would like say thank u to everyone who reli helped us out in India especially our driver Paramasivan who had to go through my headache , gastric , stomach ache and my 1 hour flow of non-stop vomit .. lols . ( i was sick ) haha ..so yeah thank you so much everyone . and am likely gonna miss INDIA !! :D








No comments:

Post a Comment