reyna . siva . herrvena . rachel .

28 March 2010

UNITED NATION !!

hey dude ! still rememba my united nation celebration ? Im the choreographer of the Sri Lanka dance ! ppl say it rocked the stage out of hell andd hey are the pictures weee took on this wayy awesomee day :) :)





rachel . me . daphne . JJ .



my dancers :)

so so so organised kan ? ?







rach . JJ .




siva . me . rach . jj . manda .





hahah i stole Kai Zing 's glasses :)






JJ . siva . ej . me







the LADY GAGA ! lols .

















me and ain










shu yi . me . ain . melissa (choreographer of nigeria dance )














hahah ! what an awesomee day aite ? i would seriously seriously like to day Thank You to all my dancers who co-coperated with me and worked really hard to make our dance a succesful one thank you
Kar Yee . Amanda . Daphne . Jo Jin . rachel . isabelle . Kai zing . Ethan . Mun xin . Tim wai .
thank you so much guys :) :) :)









































No comments:

Post a Comment